Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Layering

Tis the Season...

Ah winter, my second favourite season....

I love everything about winter, from the snow to the holiday spirit, but the one thing I love the most about winter is the FASHION!!

Layers, Layers, Layers!

Winter is probably the season that I dress the nicest, because I like to layer my clothing. I live to wear scarves, knit sweaters, and anything cozy yet stylish at the same time.

For me, my everyday winter style consists of skirts, dresses, tights, a cute top, an oversized scarf, and to top it all off, a cute little coat that goes well with my outfit.

However, when it comes to layering things can get a bit tricky...

The number one rule when it comes to layering is that you don't want to make yourself look bigger. You need to know what looks good for your body type and work with that.

For example, maybe one day you decide to wear a cardigan with your outfit, but once you put it on you think it looks too bulky. That's totally okay, because you can always add a belt around your cardigan and it'll actually look really nice with your outfit.

There are so many different ways you can wear your outfits this time of year, but it all really depends on what kind of style you like to go for.

You can take a simple tank top and pair it with jeans, and add a cardigan or some sort of sweater on top of it. You can also add on a pair of leg warmers and some jewellery to make your outfit look edgier.

You can take a LBD and add a faux fur coat on top, and possibly add on a statement necklace.

There are endless possibilities, but once again it all really depends on what you think looks good on you.

Here are some of my outfits to kind of give you an idea of what I'm really trying to say, in case my words didn't help much, because as you all probably already figured out, I'm all over the place😂:


Well thank you for reading todays post, I hope it helped you in some sort of way or you just found it interesting... 
I will back on Sunday with a brand new post with a brand new topic!! 😊
Till then, have a Merry Christmas! Eat a lot of food, and make sure to spend time with your loved ones! 🎄🎅🏼❄️
Love,
Adiba 

Insta: adibaghauri
Twitter: adibaghauri
Snapchat: elenaghauri


No comments:

Post a Comment